Contemporary Rugs –Looks for the Modern Times
There are different types of rugs that are available for usage in home décor. These are all ways and means to make living more comfortable and enliven the otherwise plain looks of a home. Rugs of different colors and patterns help to add that special touch of elegance and beauty to the surroundings. Among the array of selections in rugs that are available there will be one that will fit in individual homes to give it the touch of graceful beauty.
Contemporary rugs are those that are modern in their style and patterns. The themes of such designs and patterns are taken from contemporary ideas and the present times. The color schemes and shapes are also innovative and in keeping with the present times. These are a break from the heavy ornate and floral patterns of traditional rugs belonging to the Persian and Tibetan style of rugs.
Fibers of Contemporary Rugs
There are several fibers both natural and synthetic with which contemporary rugs are made. Some of the popular fibers are as follows.
- Wool – This is one of the most popularly used natural fiber among all others that make very soft and deep feel rugs
- Nylon – A favorite among synthetic fibers this is one that is synonymous with durability and strong rugs
- Cotton – This is one natural fiber that is used to make very comfortable feeling rug that compliments beauty and comfort for all seasons
- Polypropylene – This is one such synthetic fiber that helps in the manufacture of very beautiful and durable rugs
- Polyester – Among synthetic fibers this is also used to make synthetic rugs
- Acrylic – This is a man made or synthetic fiber is known for its strength and durability while offering an array of designs and colors
Designs of Contemporary Rugs
The schemes of designs in contemporary rugs are different from the conventional floral and heavily ornate motifs as followed in traditional rugs. Designs in contemporary rugs are based more from geometric shapes and abstract designs. There are a variety of sculpted motifs that are put together in a variety of colors.
Popular Design Patterns of Contemporary Rugs
Contemporary rugs sport designs that are distinct and modern. It follows a unique set of design pattern through its variety and innovations. Some of the modern patterns followed are as follows.
* Geometric Designs
* Striped Designs
* Animal Prints
Colors of Contemporary Rugs
Colors schemes that are used in contemporary do not follow any restricted pattern. Contemporary rugs are available in almost all shades of colors. However the aspect that is different is the use of colors and patterns on them. Contemporary rugs implement a deviation from the conventional use of colors to make them less ornate and gorgeous. The balance of color schemes of contemporary rugs allow them to be widely placed in every area of a home with ease.
For Urgent Assistance : Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts In India
Textile In India
Handicrafts In India
Craft From States
Sculpture In India
Jewelry From India
Gift Ideas In India
Accessories In India
Explore the colors and images of incredible India at this rare online gallery of Indian Paintings, consisting magnificent Madhubani paintings, mysterious Warli paintings, Patachitras, Tribal Paintings, Thangka Paintings and also contemporary Indian art paintings.